The detailed route notes are shared with all rally entrants. Independent riders can get access to the detailed route notes and the digital brevet system by:
- making a donation to our partner charity Link-Up
Just email me to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your donation and I’ll send you the route notes
The route notes include:
- day-by-day descriptions of the route and short-cut options
- information about places to stay and eat along the route
- tips and advice about travel, access rights, kit, food supplies etc.
A bit of fun, if you like this sort of thing and you fancy a cyclists patch as a wee reward for your efforts. All you need to do is:
- read the trip notes to identify the brevet control points
- take x5 control-point selfies – the more creative the better!
- post your control-point selfies on Instagram and email email@example.com with your postal address and I’ll send out your RSR patch as soon as I can.